Pyjamas | Up
Super-soft 100% organic cotton gender neutral pyjamas with a gorgeous hot air balloon print.
This print is designed and drawn here in New Zealand by the talented Chloe Mytton
I feel very lucky to be able to keep her beautiful artwork alive by creating these pyjamas.
- Super-soft fabric with a bit of stretch for ultimate comfort
- Beautiful white background with a gorgeous neutral colours throughout the print
- 100% organic cotton
- Perfect set for spring, autumn, or winter with a merino underneath if needed
- Sizes 6-12 months, 1 years, and 2 years feature two snap buttons along the left shoulder, to help slip over the head of those little ones who are not a fan of clothing being pulled over their heads!
- The neckline is a soft/stretchy ribbed cotton so it's easy to pull over their head
Why organic cotton?
Cotton is well known for its ability to breathe, while still keeping the body nice and warm.
Size Guide: I would recommend up sizing as they are a standard fit.
|Size||Length (top)||Length (bottoms)|
Model in picture 2 & 3 is 5 years old and is wearing size 5. He will probably size up to a 6 for it to last longer.
The other 2 models are 3.5 years old (wearing a size 4 which is a perfect fit) and 9 years old wearing a size 7 (it is too short in the arms/legs for her so she could get away with the size 8)